Saturday, October 4, 2008

my experience on Hari Raya.

I had celebrated Hari Raya Aidilfitri at my village in Terengganu with my beloved family.I'm really excited to back to my village to celebrate it with my family.Two days before Hari Raya,my mother and my sister were very busy making biscuits and cakes for Hari Raya.While my father and I busy clean our home and did all the things to make our house look cheerful and clean.I made 'pelita buluh' to use at night.I made it from bamboo. A night before Hari Raya, I put 'pelita buluh' around my home and it looks very beautiful. Many childrens played 'bunga api ' and 'mercun' there.
Early in the morning on Hari Raya, I woke up early and prepared to go to the mosque to pray Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I wore a new 'baju melayu' and songkok where it was the same colour with my sister. My sister helped me to wear 'kain samping'. After prayer, my family shaked with each other and after that we catched a picture for memory. Then we went to the grave together.
After everything is done, we enjoyed our meal with lemang,ketupat,sate and so on.My mother cooked all this things. My relatives came to my house to celebrated Hari Raya together. Then many friends came to my house, we shaked with each other and enjoyed the foods. In the afternoon, my friends and I went to my grandparents' house.I met many relatives there.I also got 'duit raya' from my uncle.I felt so happy on that day and I hope I can celebrate Hari Raya with my family again next year.

2 comments:

..smile.. said...

wah....very big pic...
not bad...still look handsome..hehehe
you did 'pelita buluh' with your own...so clever.. =>

leecooper said...

haha.....tq